Life is about Making A Difference...

Friday, April 24, 2009

Are You Going to Finish Strong?

So what do you do if you fall down?

“Get back up, everybody knows to get back up, because if I stop walking, I'm not gonna get anywhere. But I tell you there are some times in life when you fall down you feel like you don't have the strength to get back up. Do you think you have hope?

Because I tell you I'm down here, face down, and I have no arms, no legs. It should be impossible for me to get back up. But it's not. You see, I will try 100 times to get up. And if I failed 100 times, if I fail and I give up, do you think that I'm ever gonna get up? No! But if I fail, I'll try again, and again, and again.

But I just want you to know that it's not the end. It matters how you're gonna finish. Are you gonna finish strong? And you will find that strength to get back up, like this
...”



No comments: