Life is about Making A Difference...

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Quotes on Effort

Effort
Effort

"You have to put in many, many, many tiny efforts that nobody sees or appreciates before you achieve anything worthwhile."
- Brian Tracy

"Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is he price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price."
- Vince Lombardi

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it."
- Thomas Jefferson

"Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it."
- Anonymous

"For things to get better, we have to get better.
Today will be much like yesterday unless we put in that effort."
- Anonymous

"Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid only of standing still."
- Chinese Proverb


No comments: