Life is about Making A Difference...

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Quotes on Believing

Believe
Believe



"People often become what they believe themselves to be.
If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it.
But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning."
- Mohandas Gandhi

"So if you have a dream then just believe that you can achieve it no matter what. Even when you can't feel deep in your heart any words of encouragement, just believe in your dream and your heart will finally show you the way."
- Shuchi Gupta

"Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve."
- Mary Kay Ash

"For as long as I can remember, people said I would never be able to do anything. My parents and I believed I could, and we've been proving them wrong ever since."
- Rick Hoyt

"You are what you are by what you believe."
- Oprah Winfrey

No comments: