Life is about Making A Difference...

Friday, January 2, 2009

Quotes on Friendship

Friends
Friends


"A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails."
- Donna Roberts

"A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably."
- William Penn

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
- Walter Winchell

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."
- Oprah Winfrey

"A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart."
- Anonymous

"Oh the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are - chaff and grain together - certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with the breath of kindness blow the rest away"
- Dinah Mulock

"The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation that you ever had."
- Anonymous

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
- Albert Camus

"The only way to have a friend is to be one."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson


No comments: